Last night I left Mike alone for three hours while I went to Deja's bridal shower. When I came home I found:
1. Mike watching his surf video. Couldn't say how many times he'd watched it. Whimpering after waves.
2. A pan of piping hot brownies. Surprisingly untouched. Waiting for me to indulge.
3. The bat signal shaved into his chest. His chest hair (no coincidence in his opinion) naturally grows in a bat signal pattern. He brought the bat to life. He showed me while humming the batman theme, arching his eyebrow with significance.
4. A bowl of hot, savory spaghetti waiting to fill my belly.
5. The laundry and the dishes done, the house spotless.
The one that surprised me the least was the bat signal.
1 day ago
6 comments:
That is hilarious.
Brad and Iwere just talking about his midnight viewing of Batman when we read this.
So excitedto see you... on Sunday!!
Aha! Eyebrows arching tells it all.
Very, very funny.
have i ever told you both that i seriously love you! what better couple could there possibly be?
He was busy...it's not easy to get so much done in 3 hours. Impressive.
haha AND lol!
I love this blog.. no photos necessary, I can picture the whole thing!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-rekomendasi-smart-tv-terbaik-2020-apa-saja/
Post a Comment