Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Buddy the Dog

A tasty one of Mike

A few weeks ago, we fooled ourselves into thinking the weather had warmed enough for a walk to see Buddy the dog, who lives around the block from us. Lies! Lies, thou foul, fooling sunshine! Icy cold by the end of the walk. The boys learned to put their hands in their pockets and walk around like mature adults.


Tyler. He was probably growling at me.


Hiding from mom. And running with no eyes. A trick he learned from his dad.

"Doggie! Doggie!" "Pup! ppy!"

The mature man

The elf

Trying to steal a kiss only to be ridiculed and have my cheeks gleefully smacked.

4 comments:

Elise said...

I love these pics. Especially the first and the last. Darling.

Carrie said...

So fun and cute! I hate it when the sunshine fools us into thinking it will be nice! He's a cutie and you are all just a fabulous family!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure these children were meant to be professionally good-looking for a living. Just saying. I also feel giddy to have been spoiled with 2 entries in your blog within a week. Keep the cuteness coming. LOVE you.
-Aunt Anniemal

Jan said...

I ditto Annie's pleasure in the new blog frequency. Such darling pictures!