Monday, April 6, 2009

A few more Hawaii pics...yes, it's taken me this long to download them...

Mike in front of the mountains they use for the LOST set...
Mike cruising in our Mustang convertible (even though we ordered a Ford Focus...bless the easy-going surfer dude who checked us in at midnight).
A beautiful beach on the North Shore...astonishingly less crowded than Waikiki
An amazing hike up to Manoa Falls. I was ready for a T-Rex to come charging through the thick canopy at any moment.
Mike and I on the top of Diamond Head. Do you SEE how BLUE that water is????

5 comments:

Amanda Lynn, to be exact said...

Fine, fine. Hawaii, gorgeous, blah blah blah...I want to see pics of that BABY BUMP! ;0) JK, looks like you had tons of fun. Very jealous! But seriously...the belly...now!

Mike and Emily said...

Mike just took one this morning...I'll post when I get home...

ego non said...

Super!

Michael Stanfill said...

Water looks photoshopped... :-P

Lohra said...

Mike looks like a movie star in that Mustang. Whewee! Anything's possible in Hawaii.